2020 Sonoma County Wine Auction
Here at Emeritus, we are thrilled to be part of this year’s virtual festivities for the 2020 Sonoma County Wine Auction in support of our local community in education, health & human services, the environment, and arts & culture!
Online bidding began on Thursday, September 17th. Browsing through the online lots, you might have noticed lot #132, which is a joint package between Emeritus, Journeyman Meat Co., and the Sonoma County Parks Foundation.
This exclusive package offers two couples…
- A Vineyard Walk with Kirk Lokka, our vineyard manager recognized as one of the most accomplished in North America;
- A vertical tasting of highly coveted Hallberg Ranch Vineyard Pinot Noirs with Emeritus Vineyards President Mari Jones;
- A local cheese and charcuterie board from Journeyman Meat Co., locally sourced and composed with a blend of family tradition and Italian mastery;
- Four regional parks membership certificates which provides access to Sonoma County regional parks for a year;
- And additional goodies that include several Magnums of Emeritus wines, two Camelbak hydration packs and a beautiful handcrafted antique quilt.
View the online lots here! Bidding on these, and Fund-A-Need donations, will close on Sunday, September 20 at 1:00pm PDT.
You can also spot us among the Live Lots, which will close during the Virtual Auction Celebration on Saturday, September 19 between 4:00 – 5:00pm PDT. Check out lot #3, a party for up to forty guests with a collection of the new wave of dynamic and energetic vintners and growers from some of the most renowned Sonoma County family-owned wineries. Join hosts Nicole and Katie Bacigalupi, Matt Duncan, Mari Jones, Alexia Pellegrini, Will Phelps, and Alan Ramey for an unforgettable night celebrating their family wineries’ pasts, presents, and futures!