For the Brisket:
- Coast the brisket with a layer of ground pepper, kosher salt, and brown sugar overnight. Set the smoker to 190° F and place the brisket in for 24 hours. (If you don’t have a smoker, you can braise brisket in beef stock or water. Braise 3-4 hours until fork tender.)
- Remove and shred beef, drain fat and return brisket to its own juices.
For the Tomato Aioli:
- In a food processor, combine the tomato paste, lemon juice, a pinch of salt, and sun dried tomatoes. Pulse until finely chopped, then purée until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise and pulse just until blended.
For the Horseradish Vinaigrette:
- In a small bowl or bottle, combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, horseradish, and egg yolk.
- Mix or shake vigorously to combine.
- Wash the green cabbage thoroughly, then shred.
- Toss the cabbage and jalapeños in horseradish vinaigrette.
- Toast the slider buns, then top with Aioli, brisket and slaw. Serve immediately and enjoy!