Arugula Prosciutto Pizza
PAIR WITH: Hallberg Ranch
From the kitchen of: Director of Magic Jessie Johnson
- Fresh mozzarell
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Pizza sauce
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Warm the pre-cooked focaccia crust (recipe here) in the oven for 1-2 minutes, depending on how crispy you like it.
3. Top with sauce, cheese, and red pepper flakes (optional), then bake for an additional 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
4. Remove and top with big handfuls of arugula and then strips of prosciutto. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, then serve and enjoy!
Proportions depend on the size of pizza crust you’re using, and to taste.