1. Soak 20 skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. Combine ground lamb with salt, 3 tbsp parsley, 2 tbsp dill, allspice, coriander, garlic, onion, black pepper, and red pepper. Mix thoroughly and form into meatballs.
3. Arrange and shape each meatball onto a skewer and sear over a very hot grill.
4. Make a quick salad of chopped tomato, cooked quinoa, sliced green onion, dill, parsley, and feta cheese, and toss it in lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
5. Serve kabobs with a side of quinoa salad, and enjoy!