From the kitchen of: Winemaker David Lattin
1. Boil down sake and mirin until reduced by ⅓.
2. Add miso and sugar, then cook for 2-3 more minutes while stirring. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Marinate fillets in cooled marinade for at least 4 hours.
4. Meanwhile, make the grill clean and hot, and grease the grill to prevent the marinade from sticking. Pour a glass of Hallberg Blanc to sip while you work.
5. Char fish over medium high flame until caramelized.
6. Serve with rice, noodles, or zoodles and enjoy!