This recipe is easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Perfect for that quick weeknight dinner or a small holiday gathering that calls for something rich and filling. The salty prosciutto wrapped around the tenderloin helps keep the meat moist and flavorful!
From the kitchen of: Ambassador of Fun Paige Hansen
1. Put the oven rack in the middle position and preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Slightly overlap long sides of 6 prosciutto slices on your work surface with short ends nearest you.
3. Pat 1 pork tenderloin dry and sprinkle all over with ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper and half of the thyme or rosemary.
4. Put meat in the middle of the prosciutto (tucking the end of tenderloin underneath if very thin), then wrap prosciutto around the pork to enclose. Repeat with the second tenderloin.
5. Transfer tenderloins, seam sides down and 2 inches apart, to a small roasting pan and brush oil all over the prosciutto.
6. Roast until the thermometer inserted in the center of the meat registers 145° F, about 25 minutes.
7. Transfer to a platter and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Share and enjoy!
Add potatoes or a mirepoix with diced apple around the pork while cooking for a great one-pan meal.