1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Sauté spinach, garlic, and mushrooms until tender. Set aside.
3. Create a pouch in pork chop with paring knife; place spinach and mushroom mixture in pork chop.
4. Heat oven-proof skillet on medium-high heat and sear the pork chops on all sides for 2 minutes each.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until internal temperature 145° F. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing on a bias.
6. To cook the wild rice, bring to boil in the 2½ cups of water. Simmer for 15 minutes or until water is completely absorbed.
7. Quarter the head of radicchio and lightly coast with olive oil. Sear on all 3 sides at medium heat. Serve and enjoy!