PAIR WITH: Hallberg Blanc
For a quick summer meal, these few simple ingredients pack a flavor punch that pairs wonderfully with our Hallberg Blanc. Bon appétit!
1. Generously salt a pot of water and bring it to a boil for the pasta. Cook the pasta until al dente.
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
3. Once the butter is hot, add garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté for about 1 minute or until fragrant, but don’t let the garlic brown.
4. Add the zucchini, squash, and lemon juice to the skillet and sauté for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Once pasta is cooked, drain thoroughly and add back into the pot.
6. Add the squash mixture to the pasta and toss until coated.
7. Add the parmesan and basil or parsley, then toss.
8. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
9. Serve with extra parmesan, fresh basil or parsley, and a glass of lightly chilled Hallberg Blanc!